Monday, February 27, 2012

Family by Lester Almerol

To me there is no such thing as a perfect family because people have different ideas about their ideal family. Every family has their different advantages and disadvantages. To me, an ideal family should be united , protective and interactive.

A lot of families have problems because they are not united. A family should help each others problems and be open to one another. Like my family when we have problem we always discuss it within the family. My family helps each other with their problems and that's what makes us go through it easily.

By being united they also learn to protect each other. You should always protect your family because they will always be there to protect you. Parents should also protect their child but not being over protective because that child will lose some of their freedom. Like my family we defend each other from things like bullies and more.

A family should also be interactive like giving out ideas to help each other. They should also be able to share their secrets with one another to show trusts and respect. An ideal family should also be able to share how they feel about an idea so they will know how you feel about it. Unlike my family we don't share our personal secrets.

Those are examples of my ideas of what a perfect family to me would be like. They should be united, protective and interactive. My family is united and protective and a good thing that they are not overprotective. My family isn't interactive in sharing secrets. I learned that my family isn't perfect but I still live them and I won't change them for the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment