Monday, February 27, 2012

My Own Family by:Eumir Avila

for me there is no such thing as a "perfect family" because no family or no person can be perfect. Family to me are the people who show you love and care as much as you need. They are the ones who help and guide you to follow the right path in your life. Here in Asia families are more conservative because of their religion or if not maybe because its just their custom. And also families here in Asia are more family oriented and more closely knit. To me a perfect family shows love and care, understands each other, And always there for each other.

Comparing my family to a "perfect family" it has a lot of differences and a few similarities. First the differences, my family is sort of broken, not in a bad way but in a good way, because my dad works far away from our place so he has to stay far away from us though he doesnt want to. Second a perfect family is open to each other, while my family is not because I dont tell my parents nor my sister. i always try to handle it on my own, and so is my mom, she never tell us her problems, she also handles it on her own. Those are just some differences, while the similarities of my family to a perfect family shows love and care all the time in my family every minute of the day we show love and care, we let each other feel special because we all deserve to feel special. Another similarityof my family to a perect family is that we are all God fearing, as a family we respect God a lot We pray together and always count on him whenever we have problems or whenever we fight. lastly a perfect family support each other in the path that they will take. in my family we also support each other in every decision we make

No comments:

Post a Comment