Monday, February 27, 2012

My Ideal Family by: Samantha Espino

There is no such thing as a perfect family. Every family commits mistakes. These mistakes can help every family to grow and learn. There is no perfect family but there is always an ideal one. My ideal family is a family that consists of an older brother, older sister and a younger sister.

Having an older brother is cool because he will defend you when someone starts a fight with you.

Since I am a girl, I want an older sister too. Like and older brother, having an older sister also means you can have someone whom you can rely on. A sister will give you advices and comforts you when you need a shoulder to cry on.

Having a younger sister is cute, you can dress her up and play with her.

Even though my family is different from my ideal family, it is the family God had given me. They are blessings given to me. We argue at times but we learn from that argument and it helps us to grow.

We may have an imperfect family, a far from my ideal one, but this is the greatest gift a girl like me can have.

1 comment: