Monday, February 27, 2012

The Two Families by Wilmor M. Engging II

There are no perfect families. Although there are no perfect families, my family aims to form my character so that I'll be a better individual. My family is similar from an ideal family because we use resources wisely, we do house chores and we try to improve our families.

My family uses resources wisely through turning the lights off when not in use, we only eat when we're hungry and turning off the faucet when not in use. We also do house chores by sweeping the floor, washing the dishes and wiping the windows. We improve our families by making more rules that the family can follow for our improvement. We also communicate with each other.

For me, the ideal family uses resources wisely through unplugging a device when not in use, eating only what they need and saving water in case the water will be cut off. In the same way, they do house chores through mopping the floor, drying the dishes and wiping the windows. In a similar way, ideal families improve their families in different ways and one of them is improving the rules that they have, they also communicate with each other.

Similar to an ideal family, my family also do things that the former family would do. We do house chores, use resources wisely and improve our families. My family and a perfect/ideal family have some things in common.

No comments:

Post a Comment